Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Ability to work within a health care delivery team environment. ability to participate in plan of care development. HEDIS gap closure. assist members in obtaining and understanding the Heritage Health contract benefits. Meet face to face with members or telephonic outreach . Ability to travel within work area. manage a case load of 100 high intensive member outreaches with low and medium risk members as needed.
This function is for UHC C&S Only (with the exception of the Community Health Worker role). Positions in this function address efforts focused on medical, behavioral, and social determinants of health factors that improve the well-being of individuals, families, and communities.
- Moderate work experience within own function
- Some work is completed without established procedures
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others
- Supervision/guidance is required for higher level tasks
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Ability to work within multiple software/program/platforms
- Must live within the state of Nebraska
- Ability to travel within designated work location
- Knowledge of trauma informed care, motivational techniques and substance abuse disorders
- 1+ years working with Medicaid population
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Strong behavioral health background
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio experience
including the ability to edit, create and save spreadsheets and
- Bilingual a plus
- Excellent communication skills
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Community, Health, Worker