Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states. We believe in the dignity of every person, and in the freedom of all people to experience the highest degree of self-determination.
The Community Support Coordinator uses best practices and technology within a community based residential setting to teach people with developmental disabilities how to acquire the physical, intellectual, emotional and social skills needed to live as independently as possible.
- Manage staff, including, but not limited to, staff evaluations, monitoring and scheduling required staff training, seminars, and conferences.
- Oversee the residential budget and work with staff schedules to ensure overtime stays within guidelines.
- Work with managers to cover shifts as necessary.
- Monitoring of fiscal, medical, and personal documentation and the preparation of monthly and annual reports documenting operational status and individual progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field with 1 year of experience in a related field; OR
- High School Diploma/GED with 3 years of experience in related field
- 3+ years of experience in Home Community Based Service or related field.
- Strong leadership skills, with a history of managing multiple reports in various locations.
- Knowledge and understanding of local regulatory agency operations.
- Understanding and commitment to community based support for persons with disabilities.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- On call, 24 hours a day- in case of an emergency, in cooperation with other management staff.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds (weight of average manual wheelchair when chair is empty).
- Frequent lifting, stretching, and other physical exertion during positioning of consumers or equipment.
- Work will take place in the community and in the homes.
What We Offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Career/Professional Growth Opportunities including Community Options Leadership Academy Program
- 403b with Employer Match
- Comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Various Employee Discount Programs
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: email@example.com
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!