Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are looking for a Community Support Coordinator in Elmwood Park, NJ to use best practices and technology within a community based residential setting to teach people with developmental disabilities how to acquire the physical, intellectual, emotional and social skills needed to live as independently as possible.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in Home Community Based Service or related field.
- Strong leadership skills, with a history of managing multiple reports in various locations.
- Knowledge and understanding of local regulatory agency operations.
- Understanding and commitment to community based support for persons with disabilities.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Manage staff, including: staff evaluations, monitoring and scheduling required staff training, seminars, and conferences.
- Oversee the residential budget and work with staff schedules to ensure overtime stays within guidelines.
- Work with managers to cover shifts as necessary.
- Monitor fiscal, medical, and personal documentation and the preparation of monthly and annual reports documenting operational status and individual progress.
- On-Call, 24 hours a day in case of an emergency, in cooperation with other management staff.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Work will take place in the community and in the homes.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-BE@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer