Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states. We believe in the dignity of every person, and in the freedom of all people to experience the highest degree of self-determination.
We are seeking a Community Support Coordinator to monitor Community Support Staff and oversee our Residential and Day Programs.
- Oversees duties of multiple Community Support Managers and residences.
- Objectively completes staff evaluations.
- Monitors and maintains residential budget.
- Monitors and schedules required staff training.
- Monitors fiscal, medical, personal, and IHP documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Reports, monitors and schedules house and vehicles maintenance.
- Monitors and ensures accurate in-house documentation.
- Monitors and reports health and medical needs of individuals.
- Builds a support network between the individuals and community members.
- Prepares progress reports for consumer’s immediate support group including their family and/or guardian, staff, Employment Specialist, Case Manager and other professionals.
- Serves as an active member of each person’s Inter-Disciplinary Team (IDT) including involvement in Individual Habilitation Plan (IHP) development.
- May perform duties of Community Support Staff as necessary, in accordance with current staffing needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus two years experience in a related field OR High School Diploma/GED with four years in related field.
- Knowledge and understanding of local regulatory agency operations.
- Understanding and commitment to community based support for persons with disabilities.
- Valid Driver's License.
- On Call 24 hours a day, in cooperation with other management staff.
- Frequent lifting, stretching, and other physical exertion during positioning of consumers or equipment.
- Transports participants in own vehicle.
- Work will take place in community and residential settings.
What We Offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Career/Professional Growth Opportunities including Community Options Leadership Academy Program
- 403b with Employer Match
- Comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental and Supplemental Insurance options.
- Various Employee Discount Programs
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: email@example.com
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!