Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are in search of a Full-Time (40 hours) Community Support Manager to ensure best practices are used to teach individuals with disabilities how to acquire the physical, intellectual, emotional, and social skills needed to live as independently as possible.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 2+ years of related work experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of local regulatory agency operations.
- Understanding of community-based support for persons with disabilities.
- Experience with behaviors and behavior plans.
- Valid driver's license
- Manage the Community Support Staff’s performance and complete staff evaluations.
- Responsible for scheduling Direct Support Professionals and covering shifts, as necessary.
- Monitor and schedule required staff trainings, seminars, and conferences.
- Monitor and maintain residential budget to ensure overtime stays within guidelines.
- Monitor fiscal, medical, personal, and IHP documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Monitor and schedule house and vehicle maintenance.
- Work to maintain the consumer’s finances and monitor the health and report on the medical needs of each individual.
- Serve as an active member of each person’s Inter-Disciplinary Team (IDT), which includes involvement in Individual Habilitation Plan development.
- Submit monthly written reports outlining operational status, progress, and concerns.
- Prepare progress reports for consumer's immediate support group.
- On-Call, 24 hours a day in case of an emergency, in cooperation with other management staff.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds (weight of average manual wheelchair when chair is empty)
- Work will take place in the community and in the homes.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: email@example.com
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer