Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are seeking someone to take on the role of a Community Support Manager with medical knowledge. This position is responsible for delivering care to individuals with disabilities in a community setting, utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Prior experience providing nursing/medical services to individuals with disabilities is a plus!
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Home Community Based Service or related field.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Manage the Community Support Staff’s performance and completes staff evaluations.
- Monitor and schedule required staff trainings, seminars, and conferences.
- Monitor and maintain residential budget to ensure overtime stays within guidelines.
- Monitor fiscal, medical, personal, and IHP documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Submit monthly written reports to the appropriate individuals outlining operational status, progress, and concerns.
- Create and distribute Individual Plan Medical/Health Reports detailing participants’ general health, health care goals, and physician recommendations for each participant.
- Monitor the consumer's use of medications through Medication Administration logs.
- Provide quarterly in-service training for support staff and Managers.
- Ensure MAR's are being followed through regular reviews and unannounced checks.
- Assist in building a support network between the individual, family members, and the community.
- On-Call 24 hours a day for medical emergencies, in cooperation with other management staff.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds (weight of average manual wheelchair when chair is empty).
- May perform tasks that involve exposure to various medical conditions, communicable diseases, blood, body fluids, or tissues.
- Work will take place in the administrative office, community, and in the homes.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-SE@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer