Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states. We believe in the dignity of every person, and in the freedom of all people to experience the highest degree of self-determination.
We are seeking Community Support Staff to assist disabled individuals with their daily living skills, while encouraging their independence and building a positive relationship. Make a difference!
Starting rate: $10/hr
- Bilingual- Fluent in English and Spanish
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid/Current Driver’s License and access to personal vehicle
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with all levels of employees within the company.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift, push/pull, reach, and stand/walk for periods of time.
- Transport individuals with your own vehicle to and from work, run errands and take individuals on outings (reimbursement for gas/mileage is included).
- Assists individuals with their daily living skills and independent community skills.
- Utilizes Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Completes training with individuals towards achieving ISP goals.
- Administers medication(s) and completes appropriate documentation.
- Builds a support network between the individuals and community members.
- Competitive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Great Supplemental Plans, 403b Special Insurance Discounts (Pet Insurance)
- FREE Tele-a-Doc 24/4 Physician Services
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous paid time off after 3 months
- Incredible career growth!! Most of our EDs began their career at Community Options as a DSP.
- Various Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
Send resume to: Resumes-AU@comop.org
To be considered, please fill out an application: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/COM1060COMOI/JobBoard/5cbca35a-adf1-993f-4fc9-41ad8639e2cb/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=a77952e5-6d2a-4405-852b-325d2f284ee3
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer