The Compensation Analyst II provides technical expertise with regard to compensation-related programs and initiatives. Actively manages and implements projects related to compensation and other areas of human resources. Participates in surveys and analyzes resulting market data. Develops, recommends and writes compensation program policies and procedures. Conducts job evaluations and makes recommendations to leaders. Works collaboratively with multiple teams throughout the organization in supporting the mission and values of the organization. Leads meetings as needed and will conduct training and presentations for small as well as large groups of leaders and/or associates.
Education Compensation Analyst II
ReRRequired: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field. Three to five years of experience in Human Resources
Pre Previous Compensation experience preferred.
Experience Three to five years of experience in human resources with compensation experience preferred.
Intermediate proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Demonstrated attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
We'll also reward your hard work with:<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Prescription Drug Plan and Employee Pharmacy
- Infertility benefits
- Autism benefits
- CarePlus Disease Management, Employee Wellness, Rapid Weight Loss, Tobacco and Nicotine Cessation, Child Development, and Pampered Pregnancy Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Dependent Care and Medical
- Credit Union Services
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Free On-Site Parking
- 401k Tax-deferred Savings Plan and 401k Roth Savings Plan with Company Matching Dollars
- Plenty of Paid Time Off
- Discount and Purchase Programs
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Re-Location Incentive Bonus (for those who qualify