Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
The QVC Compensation Consultant will be responsible for design, development and deployment of tools, process and consulting around Quarterly Variable Compensation program(s) that support UnitedHealth Group and client group objectives of attracting, retaining and motivating key talent with programs that are competitive and responsive to external influences and internal objectives.
We seek a team player who also works well independently, seeks solutions for obstacles and missing information to ensure deadlines are met or exceeded. Further success traits include being go-getter, not someone who has to be continuously instructed what to do, having solid critical thinking skills, perseverance, and the ability to keep track of many things (not letting things fall through the cracks).Position Responsibilities: Consultation
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them.
- Serves as a key resource on complex and/or critical issues, providing explanations and information to others on the most complex issues
- Provide ongoing consulting and collaboration with business and Human Capital constituencies to champion / ensure that Quarterly Variable Compensation philosophy and best practices are integrated into other activities as applicable
- Ensure that an enterprise-wide perspective is applied across job families / functions when providing consulting / expertise
- Provide training and education on Quarterly Variable Compensation-related tools / processes / issues and ongoing communications to ensure awareness/understanding of Compensation programs, tools and changes
- Provide project management / support for projects related to Quarterly Variable Compensation
- Solves complex problems and develops innovative solutions
- Forecasts and plans resource requirements
- Provide recommendations to support development / revision of Quarterly Variable Compensation strategies
- Demonstrate understanding of financial issues impacting compensation programs
- Analyze compensation data to identify root causes / trends / issues, and respond appropriately
- Performs complex conceptual analyses
- Interprets incentive / spending reports to applicable stakeholders
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with variable compensation plans
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Experience using project management skills
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Quarterly Variable Compensation Consultant, Optum, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota