Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We will train you into the application (RSA Archer GRC tool), but we will not be training how to analyze and translate business requirements into technical requirements. Applicants must have the business and systems analysis skills already.
- Evaluate business requirements and prepare the detailed functional and technical specifications that follow project guidelines
- Work closely with Project Managers and Business Analysts to ensure requirements and design are completely understood
- Work closely with business teams to strategize solutions that support long term business objectives
- Analyze current state of application design, process workflow and access structure to discover methods for process improvement in existing vendor tool
- Ensure IT deliverables align with business requirements with measurable results
- Configure vended solution based on technical and functional requirements using SDLC concepts and agile methodology
- Maintain open communication with customer throughout change management process
- Prepare detailed documentation including: visual representation of process workflow, technical requirements, custom checklists for environment migration
- This role will be trained in configuring and administering in the RSA Archer GRC tool
- 3+ years IT business analysis, IT systems analysis, and/or software engineering experience
- Experience analyzing and translating business requirements into technical requirements
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Administrating/configuring experience with vended tool (like ServiceNow, SalesForce, CMS, CRM, or other vended tool)
- Experience in the RSA Archer GRC tool
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Compliance, Application Analyst, RSA Archer GRC tool, IT, Information Technology, Technology, Systems Analyst, Software Engineering, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota