At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
This role will support End User Computing Tool (EUCT) activities within Wells Fargo related to data controls. Responsibilities will include assisting in the execution of company-wide testing of data controls. This includes performing walk through of controls, overseeing the collection of control related documentation from the businesses, and executing a control effectiveness review.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
Data and Model Governance is an area of expanding focus and scrutiny, requiring a vision for future expectations around model and data risk management and an appetite for a constantly evolving process. This position requires excellent communication skills and attention to detail in process development, implementation and execution.
Other duties will include:
- Working with businesses that own EUCTs to ensure data controls are appropriately collected and documented
- Performing data quality analysis on data collected
- Conducting control walkthroughs with the businesses that own EUCTs
- Working with businesses to collect documentation evidence of controls
- Working with the EUCT governance team to identify and update the test program
- Assisting in documentation ongoing development of control related functionality in CTRAMS
- Contributing to Policy, Standards, and Procedure updates as they relate to any applicable data control requirements
- Assisting in additional Enterprise Testing Governance activities as needed
**Charlotte, NC is the preferred location however the hiring manager is open to any location within the Wells Fargo footprint**Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Risk management experience
- Audit or internal controls testing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of risk assessments documentation development
- Ability to develop and manage business relationships
- Experience managing a project team throughout the entire project life-cycle from problem definition, requirement definition, design, and testing and implementation
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to track and monitor project progress, identify project and process gaps, recommend controls and communicate progress to business leaders
- Experience with risk control effectiveness testing
- Experience working with a risk and control framework
- Knowledge and experience in control point identification and measurement
- Business knowledge of various businesses within a financial services corporation
- Must be able to build and manage relationships with multiple business lines, and provide credible challenge when appropriate and necessary
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.