At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth Management Financial Crimes Risk & Compliance (WM FCRC) is responsible for the implementation and effective management of the financial crimes program for Wealth Management and Abbot Downing lines of business.
WM FCRC is seeking a Compliance Consultant to manage the AML Program for Wealth Management Private Banking. Key responsibilities for this position will include:
- Maintaining and ensuring consistent execution of program
- Implementing corporate policy requirements
- Creating and revising procedures to help the business execute the program
- Assisting in the planning and results analysis of related compliance testing
- Assisting the business in resolving AML issues and implementing resulting action plans to address control deficiencies
- Assisting the business with management of issue and corrective actions for AML issues
- Providing training and guidance on regulatory, policy and procedural changes as needed
- Assessing controls, systems, and processes for program improvement opportunities
- Building relationships and partnering with compliance and business management
- Maintaining a strong understanding of applicable BSA/AML/OFAC related laws, regulations and corporate policy requirements
- Participating and providing support for financial crimes-related projects and initiatives as needed
The person in this role must be able to function effectively in a complex, high-pressure, deadline driven environment that presents multiple, competing priorities.
Locations: (Open to any location in WF Footprint)Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- 3+ years of experience with BSA/AML/OFAC laws and regulations
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels
- AML and/or financial crimes certification
- Knowledge of wealth management private banking
- Ability to manage change
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.