At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Within Wells Fargo Compliance, the Enterprise Testing group is responsible for establishing and maintaining a consolidated Enterprise Testing program at the corporate level. Enterprise Testing is responsible for developing a common methodology and standards, providing governance and oversight, executing testing; and conducting horizontal reviews. Testing and validation teams are responsible for implementing the Enterprise Testing methodology and standards, and executing group-specific testing.
Within Wholesale Testing and Validation, a unit of Enterprise Testing, the Infrastructure and Support Team has an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Consultant 4. This role will support important initiatives related to operations and administration efforts, including strategic initiative planning and tracking, policy and procedure development, record retention, document management, cross-team meeting facilitation, and reporting/tracking of key financial and personnel metrics.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and developing procedures and procedures
- Leading and/or supporting infrastructure initiatives (e.g. new tools, templates) to assist the testing teams in the performance of their work
- Ensuring alignment of procedures to applicable T&V governance documents
- Providing ongoing support to impacted business aligned T&V teams, enterprise T&V Program teams, and independent risk management organizations
- Developing ad-hoc reporting and/or administrative solutions for the testing teams we support
- Developing team communications and announcements
- Managing team meetings and agendas
- Assisting team with ad-hoc assignments
Ideal candidate would be located in Fort Mill, SC or Raleigh, NC; candidates in Chandler, AZ, Minneapolis, MN, or other locations within the WF Footprint may also be considered.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Shared Risk Platform (SHRP) such as reporting and issue management
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Current or previous experience in Wells Fargo’s Corporate Risk group
- Ability to assess and identify process efficiency improvements
- Experience working in Wells Fargo’s Wholesale Banking Group and deep understanding of Wells Fargo’s Products, Services and Regulatory requirements
- Audit or compliance related certification such as the CPA, CIA, CRCM, ACAMS, etc.
- Prior Audit experience, or experience in/exposure to validation or a risk testing environment
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.