DescriptionThe Compliance Lead ensures compliance with governmental requirements. The Compliance Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Compliance Lead develops and implements compliance policies and procedures. Researches compliance issues and recommends changes that assure compliance with contract obligations. Maintains relationships with government agencies. Coordinates site visits for regulators, coordinates implementation and compliance with corrective action plans, as needed. May be over privacy staff also. Responsible for hiring, training, and firing staff. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- 5+ years of experience working in a healthcare related agency (CMS, CDC, NIH, Health plans, etc.)
- Experience reading and interpreting technical documents
- Experience in an audit or compliance role
- Ability to present and communicate with all levels of leadership
- Must be self motivated with strong problem solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Six Sigma certification
- Leadership experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours40