Sunday through Wednesday 6 am - 2 pm.
Looking for an experienced concierge with a customer service oriented attitude for our luxury residential property in Guttenburg, NJ.
Looking for Full-Time work with benefits or do you need Part-Time work for some extra pay? Are you looking for growth with Over-Time opportunities?
Are you a detailed oriented person who takes pride in every aspect of their job? Do you take the time to check your work and make sure everything is always done correctly? If that’s who you are, then we want you to work with us! At Planned, you are in front of our customers all the time and have the ability to make a positive impact on them every day.
If you ask why you’re being asked to do something or don’t care about others then this opportunity is not for you. People who are just looking for a paycheck or a job where they can do the bare minimum should not apply.
We need reliable people who are always on time in a perfect uniform that care about the customer and will go above and beyond the call of duty every time. This position is all about making sure the customer has a pleasant experience every time they interact with you from opening the door to finding their package quickly to fulfilling daily requests. Here are some potential responsibilities;
- Meet, greet and direct residents & guests in a courteous and professional manner
- Manage administrative requests from residents, i.e. maintenance requests and lockouts
- Verify and record visitor, contractor and vendor information
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing laundry, shipments and or mail/packages
- Alert residents to arriving guests, vendors and deliveries
- Answer calls professionally and assist callers with directions or instructions for the building
- Monitor lobby traffic/CCTVs for suspicious activity; address when necessary
- Maintain logbooks for visitors, contractors, keys, elevators, incident reports, and daily activities
If this is who you are and you’re looking for a career, please apply now as we reward people like you!
- May be required to sit and stand for extended periods of time
- Referral Bonuses
- Career Opportunities
- On the Job Training