UIP Property Management (UIPPM) currently has opportunities for a Part-Time Concierge to join a dynamic team serving Tilden Hall, a luxury apartment building located in the historic Cleveland Park neighborhood of NW Washington, D.C.
UIP seeks coverage on Saturday, 6 pm - 12 am, and Sunday, 6 pm - 11 pm. If you are available, we'd like to hear from you!
Reporting to the Community Manager, the Concierge is responsible for serving as the initial person who interfaces with prospects and residents as they enter and exit the building. This is a great opportunity to establish yourself with an exciting, growing organization at a premier property.
- Greet prospects, guests and residents when entering or exiting the building.
- Answer in-person, phone and email requests for maintenance or services offered, taking the appropriate action to resolve the request.
- Manage package delivery including receiving, logging, updating lobby screen, storing, providing notices and issuing packages to residents.
- Secure packages and dry cleaning for residents' later pick up and retrieve items for residents upon request.
- Develop rapport and relationships with residents and become familiar with preferences.
- Maintain security of entrance, front desk and mailroom, and monitor and control the building's access system.
- Notify appropriate parties when vendors appear on property to perform work.
- Other duties as needed.
- At least 2 years' experience in a customer service role, experience within property management or hospitality preferred
- High school diploma
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service with a high degree of professionalism and a "can do" attitude
- High level of communication skills and the demonstrated ability to be clearly understood when interacting with residents, vendors, visitors, and team members, both verbally and in writing
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to effectively prioritize
- Ability to follow procedures with limited supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure, with a high degree of follow up, follow through and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of the local area, including retail, dining, service and entertainment s
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer and other programs necessary to perform the role
- Knowledge of Yardi a plus
UIP Property Management is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, or, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, or protected Veteran status.
Work for UIPPM and we'll work for you!
UIPPM is a progressive, full-service property management company quartered in Washington, DC. Our roots are in ownership, but our mission is providing exemplary, proactive and responsive customer service. The UIPPM team possesses extensive acquisition, redevelopment and asset management experience, helping the company become a premier management company in the Washington, DC region.