At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Internal Investigations is responsible for protecting Wells Fargo’s assets, brand, and reputation by investigating allegations of team member or contingent worker misconduct specific to potential violations of law, dishonest acts, or significant violations of the Code of Ethics or Information Security Policy.
Conduct Risk Senior Manager – Internal Investigations; Conduct Management Office
The position is responsible for leading the planning, executing, and evaluating performance of a variety of Internal Investigations programs, services, and initiatives, and may include:
- Organizing and driving key initiatives between Internal Investigations and business partners to assist in the development of internal reporting including understanding emerging trends that may need to be escalated.
- Examining and analyzing internal fraud investigative case input and related documentation to ensure data integrity and consistency with defined case input and case management expectations.
- Developing and revising project plans, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines
- Creating and delivering presentations to executive management on project goals and plans, including progress reports
- Performing project risk analysis, clearly communicating overall process or data quality and provides feedback to appropriate contacts regarding identified deficiencies, issues, and inconsistencies.
- Maintaining team metrics and key accountabilities, including mainframe search application and Ad-Hoc Reporting.
- Interfacing with all levels of management through the process of developing, recommending, and assisting with the implementation of system and process changes and redesign for improved efficiency, consistency, and reporting.
- Collaborate closely with the CMO RAI team in helping define internal reporting requirements
- Participating in departmental and cross functional projects and initiatives to provide expert knowledge and skills as needed.
- Leading a team of conduct risk consultants with integrity and create an environment where team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplishing management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Location: This position is open to any location in the Wells Fargo footprint.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through our many locations, ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking. To learn more, Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.Required Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: conduct risk, compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk); or 8+ years of business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 4+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of management experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Financial services industry experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Internal investigations background
- Experience with case management systems
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with senior management as well as business and risk subject matter experts;
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions;
- Success track record of effectively working across multiple lines of business leading large scale initiatives;
- Sound analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills;
- Organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously;
- Must be a proactive self-starter who works well under pressure, values personal accountability and ownership, and thrives working under limited direction;
- Candidate must be detail-orientated, flexible, and open-minded and creative in problem-solving approach;
- CFE, CPA, or other AML/financial crime-related certification.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.