At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
You have a proven track record of success but you’re looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you’ll find that opportunity. You’ll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve.
The Corporate Properties Group manages one of the largest corporate real estate portfolios in the world. Our experienced real estate team knows the Wells Fargo lines of business and supports: 9,300 sites in 35 countries, including more than 8,000 retail locations, more than 11,000 ATMs and 750 administrative sites. 97 million square feet of managed space
The role of the Construction Portfolio Manager 3 is responsible to:
• Ability to travel to any site within the Midwest region to support project work. The Region is made up of the following states ( IA, IL, IN, CO, KS, MI, MN, MT, ND, NE, SD, UT, WI, WY)
• Manage building ground up, TI and/or major re-models, office tower up-fits, restacks, decommissions and move/add/change type work.
• Manage all phases of design, construction, remodeling and reconfiguration of company facilities, including non-traditional projects such as roll outs and pilots, to meet organizational objectives.
• Develop and manage budgets and schedules.
• Develop, negotiate and award related contracts to architects, engineers, general contractors and other external vendors.
• Provide project leadership including coordinating internal and external consultants and vendors to assure compliance with project specifications, budgets and schedules.
• Maintain effective communications with internal customers, project team and management.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures as well as government and regulatory requirements.
• Manage and track projects within a customized company project management system
• Coordinate multiple projects associated with broad, company-wide initiatives.
• Work cooperatively with internal partners.
- 8+ years of properties management experience, construction project management experience, or a combination of both
- A BS/BA degree or higher in construction or real estate
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP)
- SAP application exposure; preferably within Wells Fargo's Corporate Properties Group
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of project coordination: scheduling using MS Project, Project Server or similar system
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Budget management experience
• Ability to support small, midsize and large new construction and relocation projects. Possess and understanding of project management methodology, facility planning and construction.
• Experienced with contracting, bidding processes, budgeting and scheduling.
- Flexibility to address incidents as needed 24 hours a day
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.