At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The construction portfolio manager will be responsible for managing all phases of construction, remodeling and reconfiguration of company facilities, including non-traditional projects such as organizational-wide or company-wide initiatives, with moderate to significant risk, scope and complexity.
The role involves developing and managing complex project plans, budgets and schedules, working with end users, LOB and senior management to understand complex problems and focus on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet project demands.
The individual develops, negotiates and awards related contracts to architects, engineers, general contractors and other external vendors, provides project leadership including coordinating internal and external consultants and vendors to assure compliance with project specifications, budgets and schedules, maintains effective communications with internal customers, project team and management, interacts and negotiates with senior management on a regular basis to create and implement complex communication plans that deliver project goals, plans and execution and progress reports. The role requires compliance with company policies and procedures as well as government and regulatory requirements.
The position will have an emphasis on retail branch bank construction and project management.
Open to any location in the Wells Fargo footprintRequired Qualifications
- 10+ years of properties management experience, construction project management experience, or a combination of both
- Leadership experience with ability to effectively manage and engage teams
- Ability to assess current processes/procedures and make recommendations for efficiency
- Ability to positively influence, motivate, and direct diverse teams
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Professional presentation skills
- Ability to identify and assess issues then make sound decisions
- Financial institution experience
- High degree of passion for efficiency, ethics and customer service
- Ability to bring a diverse team together towards a common goal
- Proficiency in Finance
- LEED Accreditation
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.