At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Construction Portfolio Manager 4 position is responsible for managing all phases of construction, remodeling and reconfiguration of company facilities, including non-traditional projects such as organizational-wide or company-wide with moderate to significant risk, scope and complexity.
Following responsibilities and duties for this position:
• Develops and manages complex project plans, budgets and schedules, work with end users, LOB and senior management to understand complex problems and focus on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet project demands.
• Develops, negotiates and awards related contracts to architects, engineers, general contractors and other external vendors.
• Provides project leadership including coordinating internal and external consultants and vendors to assure compliance with project specifications, budgets and schedules.
• Maintains effective communications with internal customers, project team and management.
• May directly or in-directly manage CPG or third party staff members to meet project objectives.
• Interacts and negotiates with senior management on a regular basis to create and implement complex communication plans that deliver project goals, plans and execution and progress reports.
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures as well as government and regulatory requirements.
- 10+ years of properties management experience, construction project management experience, or a combination of both
- A BS/BA degree or higher in construction or real estate
- Ability to communicate effectively with business partners and project managers
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
- Ability to negotiate and facilitate issue resolution
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
• Knowledge and understanding of project coordination and expense tracking
• Knowledge and understanding of project management and implementation
• Experience in ground up construction of retail bank (or similar) facilities.
• Experience with tenant improvement
• Experience with program construction
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Reliable transportation
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.