At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. #indeed
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Investment Banking client coverage for the Consumer and Retail industries is a 40 person team located in Charlotte and New York. Current open position is in Charlotte.
WFS associates are an integral part of the Investment Banking team. They are directly involved in the design, origination, structuring and execution of capital markets products and services for existing and prospective clients. The opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing organization that provides a culture dedicated to teamwork and mutual respect awaits you.
Additional responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Creating detailed financial models used for valuation (DCF, LBO, merger plans, accretion/dilution, comparable company and transaction analysis).
- Preparing marketing documents, including pitch materials, confidential offering memoranda, management presentations, fairness opinions and board presentations.
- Conducting extensive financial and industry due diligence to evaluate the risk/return parameters of a transaction.
- Supporting senior bankers in their relationship management responsibilities, including interaction with current and prospective clients.
Please do not contact the Hiring Manager directly.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- 1+ year of investment banking experience
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Leadership experience
MBA or equivalent work experience
Experience in the Consumer/Retail industry sector a plus
- Registration for FINRA Series 63 (or 66) must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Registration for FINRA Series 79 must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.