It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Assist Ford’s Office of the General Counsel (OGC) with California lawsuits by representing Ford mediations, depositions, mandatory settlement conferences, trials, and state arbitrations. Must also work with outside counsel(s) to prepare to represent Ford Motor Company in legal proceedings.
- Review documentation provided by OGC/outside counsel as required for legal proceedings.
- Represent Ford at Small Claims hearings alleging breach of warranty and/or product liability and communicate outcome of hearings to necessary individuals within Ford.
- Proactively utilize customer satisfaction tools and resources necessary to handle claims.
- Timely elevate matters as needed to facilitate proper handling and disposition.
- Review Repurchase/Replacement Requests that do not appear to meet eligibility for relief under the law and provide feedback to the California Lemon Law Evaluation team (CA LL), the Customer Care Team (CCT), and to the Tier 3 team.
- Participate in regularly scheduled conference calls with Customer Operations Manage responsible for the California region.
Support continuous improvement by conducting miscellaneous analysis when an opportunity for improved performance and achievement of the RES goals is identified
- analysis to determine dealers and/or any other factors negatively impacting regional performance or workload.
- Receive and respond to CCT, CA LL, and Tier 3 escalations through the Ford CRM application. This includes acknowledgement of the escalation, review of the issue/details and execution of the required action or confirmation.
- Participate in monthly Region/Market organizational meetings.
- Travel required:
- 50% of time spent in home office and 50% of time spent traveling to commute to appearances (majority of travel is local to the home region)
- RES will use personal vehicle (reimbursed at 53.5 cents per mile) and other approved modes of transportation to travel
- Need flexibility to put in overtime when needed, to complete the responsibilities above
- 2 or more years of experience in legal claims or paralegal.
- 2 or more years of concern resolution experience and case management in the customer service industry preferred.
- 1 – 2 years of automotive experience a plus.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.