Location: Department #688 1626 Oak Street La Crosse , WI 54603
Education Experience: Associates Degree
Employment Experience: 1-3 years
Already a Kwik Trip Co-worker? Follow this link to apply: myapps.kwiktrip.com
Kwik Trip, Inc.’s Credit Team is looking for a highly motivated, hard-working, and change oriented support co-worker.
This co-worker will be responsible for providing service to our non-cash customers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Make responsible analyzing consumer credit requests and processing credit approval decisions for consumer proprietary cards
- Compile information such as credit reports, bank references, and financial statements on Kwik Card applicants
- Review credit information and make decisions for approval or denial
- Provide timely issuance of cards and maintenance of existing accounts
- Work with Treasury Manager and Credit reporting agencies to ensure accurate reporting
- Scan applications and customer correspondence
- Provide quality customer service to our non-cash customers
- 1 or more years in an banking/collections role or equivalent experience / education
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Accurate / detail oriented
- Proven ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Ability to process, interpret, and communicate both verbal and written information to co-workers and customers in a professional manner
- Ability to work with others in a team based atmosphere
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent math and analytical skills
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret credit reports
- High level of professionalism
- Knowledge of Kwik Card terms & conditions and our internal policies is a plus
- Working knowledge of AS400 is a plus
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, daytime hours
Kwik Trip, Inc. OVERVIEW:
For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating co-workers and guests like family. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest shopping experience and product offerings, as well as to ensure we provide a safe and fun work environment for our co-workers. We offer competitive wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of co-workers and provide them with career advancement and growth opportunities.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Function: Accounting; Admin - Clerical; Customer Service; Finance; Marketing; Strategy - Planning; Telecommunications