This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm) Primary Responsibilities:
- Support consumer marketing programs through maintenance, development, and innovation
- Create and automate various data extracts and reports to provide data to support consumer communications
- Ensure data integrity within the extracts that are generated
- Integrate data from various internal and external sources to provide information and insights to support the development of sound marketing strategies – examples include digital data, clinical data, claims data
- Manage the integrity of the data by working with colleagues to ensure the data from the various systems, and associated business processes, are accurate
- Manage the creation and embedding of new and existing protocols and business processes across the organization to ensure best practices are followed and that the consumer is always the focus
- Bachelor’s Degree or Commensurate experience (High School Diploma/GED with 5+ years of Marketing/IT experience);
- 3+ years of marketing data management experience
- Experience with Enterprise-level databases, data warehouses and relational database structures
- General SQL experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience working across IT, marketing and operations departments
- Excellent organizational skills and strong written / oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple strategies and projects
- Experience with Enterprise-level and multi-system data analysis
- A natural curiosity to ask questions and solve problems
- Previous healthcare or PBM industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve clearly defined outcomes and timelines
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Consumer Data Specialist, Irvine, California, CA, Eden Prairie, Minnesota, MN.