DescriptionThe Consumer Engagement Professional 2 oversees the enrollment, education, engagement, and activation duties for client groups regardless of segment, and for product where warranted. The Consumer Engagement Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Consumer Engagement Professional 2 contributes to business strategy by understanding benefit offerings to ensure enrollment success, identifying member education opportunities to drive maximum utilization of available resources, and directing clients on the use of available resources. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Educate brokers/GA’s and promote use of electronic enrollment and quoting tools
- Educate employees as required on Humana product and program options
- Educate employers and consumers on Humana’s innovative health resources. (i.e. EAP, Health Coaching, Disease Management programs, etc.)
Customer Engagement/ Activation
- Establish well-being and engagement plans with employers/employees, execute on those plans
- Create and capitalize on ‘moments of influence’ to drive consumer activation
- Improve the consumer experience within the employer group segment
- Design and staff wellness activities (i.e. 5k at employer group, champ camp, health fairs, etc) for employers meeting engagement parameters
- Drive Go365 activation and engagement
- Determine enrollment method for the customer, coordinate with broker/3rd Party as required
- Plan, organize and execute enrollment activities in partnership with market pods, brokers, and 3rd party vendors
- Coordinate necessary Humana resources and logistics support to ensure a positive customer enrollment experience
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Solid leadership and personal accountability for work and productivity
- Health and Life license or in process of pursuing (completion within 30 days of hire)
- This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or comparable experience and background
- Prior Account Management experience
- A background in health, wellness, exercise or nutrition
Scheduled Weekly Hours40