DescriptionThe Consumer Engagement Professional 2 oversees the enrollment, education, engagement, and activation duties for client groups regardless of segment, and for product where warranted. The Consumer Engagement Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Consumer Engagement Wellness Professional 2 will cover the Western Kentucky region and contributes to business strategy by understanding benefit offerings to ensure enrollment success, identifying member education opportunities to drive maximum utilization of available resources, and directing clients on the use of available resources. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- High School Diploma
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Solid leadership and personal accountability for work and productivity
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to meet deadlines, work with minimum supervision
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field or comparable experience and background
- Health and Life license
- Previous project management experience
- Previous experience in sales
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Scheduled Weekly Hours40