DescriptionThe Consumer Experience Lead ensures optimized interaction between a company and members. The Consumer Experience Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Consumer Experience Lead may leverage voice of the customer, NPSt, root cause, telling the story, call listening, member experience design, elimination and recognition of friction points, identifying automation/optimization opportunities, empower others in the organization to speak up and voice opportunities to improve the member experience. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
• Work closely with the Director, Service Operations to identify and execute against opportunities to align plans, programs, and investments to best achieve the top CRM priorities, and support highest business priorities.
• Serve as the liaison to functional CRM teams, including Service CRM, Sales CRM and Clinical CRM.
• Work closely with line of business leaders and other key stakeholders to identify future CRM strategies, document long-term CRM plans, identify and stand up additional CRM use cases, and communicate CRM impact.
• Lead ongoing CRM steering and governance processes, building strong working relationships with many areas of the Humana enterprise.
• Assist in the development, documentation, and communication of CRM plans, budgets, timelines, etc.
• Requires a Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of consumer operations experience
• Experience in identifying optimization and automation solutions to develop and launch company initiatives
• Experience with analytics, including program evaluation and optimization
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Proven implementation of CRM strategies and processes as well as relevant technology experience in implementing large-scale technologies (e.g., CRM etc.) and managing the organizational adoption effort.
• Understanding of the effect of CRM implementation on business processes, people, etc. and experience with business case methodologies
• Demonstrated experience in delivering large scale business and technology transformations
• Ability to drive decision making, navigate the organization, and build strong relationships
• Member/Consumer Experience design experience
• Understanding of corporate strategy goals
• Strategic and analytical thinking skills
• Strong written and oral presentation skills
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Proven ability to lead and manage large teams and delegate authority where appropriate
• Excellent Emotional Intelligence
• Advanced proficiency with standard office tools
• Willingness to travel on average 25%
• Graduate degree preferred
• History of Clinical Program Valuation preferred
• Knowledge of Humana's internal policies, procedures and systems Consulting experience with one of the large, global firms or specialized boutique firms (e.g., McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Accenture, Deloitte Monitor)
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40