DescriptionThe Consumer Experience Professional 2 ensures optimized interaction between a company and Provider. The Consumer Experience Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Consumer Experience Professional 2 may leverage voice of the customer, NPSt, root cause, telling the story, call listening, Provider/member experience design, elimination and recognition of friction points, identifying automation/optimization opportunities, empower others in the organization to speak up and voice opportunities to improve the provider/member experience. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
• Leverage available resources to accomplish objectives and maximize return on investment, makes appropriate decisions in the face of ambiguity, anticipates and resolves barriers and constraints as well as organizes and manages multiple priorities and/or projects using appropriate methodologies and tools. Understand the customer experience and build a relationship of trust. Align technology to meet customers’ needs.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 3 years of consumer operations experience, i.e. call center, member & provider experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access
• Ability to interpret assignments and understand department strategy
• Excellent time management skills
• Experience making decisions and working independently with little supervision
• Experience with identifying innovative opportunities
• Experience with Human Centered Design/ Marketing / Strategy Consulting
• Ability to travel about every other month to Green Bay or Louisville
• Six Sigma, Lean/Kaizen or similar project consulting/management experience
• Service Experience of the Future
• Quick Start / Fast Track Lab
• PMP Certification
• Implementing tools & technology
• Journey, Empathy & Process Mapping
• Disney Perfect Service Experience
• Customer Experience /Center of Excellence
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40