At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
The Consumer Lending Analyst positon is part of a larger team that supports Community Bank and Small business marketing OC organization. The broader team is responsible for developing customer based behavioral analysis that inform or support overall Consumer Lending Group/Community Bank/Small Business marketing strategy. The Consumer Lending team specifically is responsible for supporting Home Lending, Personal Lending, Student Lending, Dealer Services, and Personal Insurance marketing strategy.
This analyst will provide ad-hoc or deep-dive analytics to develop enhanced customer segmentation strategies, trigger strategies, channel engagement strategies aimed at acquiring, deepening or retaining customer relationships.
The analyst will work closely with marketing strategic partners within Consumer Lending marketing to inform and support the lending and marketing strategies developed in concert with the Consumer Lending LOB partners and Consumer Lending analytic/finance teams. Furthermore, this analyst consultant will be a key member of the Consumer Lending team working with other analysts to focus efforts to identify business growth opportunities and drive corresponding segmentation solutions to capitalize on the opportunities.
Key responsibilities includes independently or as part of a project group:
- Working with marketing, LOB and product partners to develop deep customer profiles as well as product, offer and messaging strategies
- Analyzing customer behaviors and engagement patterns to identify key customer events and triggers that lead to customer purchases
- Consulting and performs very complex analyses/ analysis design involving data mining from multiple sources and/or predictive modeling, regression / multivariate, financial, comparative analysis, customer/demographic analysis, etc.
- Leveraging Big Data at Wells Fargo to develop longitudinal customer level analytics using advanced analytic techniques
- Effectively communicate complex analytic findings and the business impacts to partners and senior management.
Learn more about a Data & Analytics career. Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to hear what our team members are saying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bph4sEsFyR0&index=9&list=PL1wnNCsFZfFVW7aXdtLBFvYrHynSOJcL0&t=0s.
Preferred locations are listed. Other Wells Fargo location could be considered.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in media, including digital content marketing analytics
- Solid understanding of, and ability to, tie analytic insights to business impacts
- Experience with computer programming in a common analytical language (e.g. SAS, SQL, R, Python)
- Work in a horizontal teaming environment on large / complex projects with planned deliverables
- Strong financial services and Consumer Lending products and data environments knowledge
- Some level of advanced education (e.g. MBA or Master’s degree)
- High degree of business acumen, insight, and excellent presentation skills to effectively communicate complex analytic findings and the business impacts to partners and senior management
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, TX
TX-Austin: 111 Congress Avenue - Austin, TX
OR-Portland: 350 Sw Jefferson - Portland, OR
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St - Winston Salem, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.