This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Author data driven marketing strategies and plan to activate and engage members in their available health program/service in alignment with applicable Optum HouseCalls business goals
- Develop strategy and tactical plan to achieve desired level of member engagement in the health program/service; identify target audience, methods for identification and outreach modalities (direct mail, email, phone, online, text, etc)
- Gain alignment/commitment with business leaders on marketing strategies/initiatives
- Anticipate member and marketplace needs and proactively develop solutions to meet them
- Identify and drive cross promotional/integration opportunities across the member journey to drive activation, efficiencies, and improvement to the member experience
- Develop communications strategy and campaign plan, including test strategies to maximize response
- Determine timing and frequency for optimal engagement and member satisfaction
- Develop and pilot new member engagement approaches/programs to maximize program utilization and improve member satisfaction
- Monitor program performance and results and to proactively modify member marketing outreach strategies accordingly. Curate and socialize member marketing outreach reporting, analytics and impact. Apply learnings to ongoing marketing strategy evolution
- Lead and coordinate consumer research required to gain member insights to inform the business and associated member marketing outreach
- Provides leadership to and is accountable for the performance of manager and/or senior level professional staff
- Sets team direction, resolves problems and provides guidance to members of team
- Lead efforts to set-up, audit and enhance member communication content and materials across all applicable modalities (print, email, digital, text, etc)
- Develop creative briefs, providing member positioning, as well as copy and design direction to creative staff
- Review and approve drafts of creative materials
- Manage material reviews, requirements and approval processes
- Provide business requirements for campaign execution and analysis
- Partner with operations, reporting, implementation, client services, and all key stakeholders/business units to ensure member marketing strategies are viable for to meet quality implementation standards
- Ensure process adherence for campaign planning and execution
- Develop budgets to support recommended engagement strategies; obtain budget approval, and manage spend relative to budget
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or Communications is required
- 8 + years of Consumer Marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience leading large Marketing campaigns or projects
- People management experience
- Experience driving and influencing internal and external relationships with organizations as a thought leader
- Experience in data-driven planning and execution that consistently drive results.
- Experience in the healthcare industry highly desired
- Medicare marketing experience preferred
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.