Genoa Healthcare, LLC. is the leading pharmacy and telepsychiatry provider serving the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities for over 15 years. We are a rapidly growing and successful organization with a nation-wide network of pharmacies and providers. We are guided by our CARE Values. What we do is more than just provide medicine. We change lives for the better. And on the best of days, we help people get their lives back. We love what we do. It’s a privilege. It’s a challenge. It matters.
The Patient Medication Coordinator position at Genoa is an essential role that impacts the lives of an underserved population that needs a voice. This position is a liaison between a partner clinic and a Genoa mental health specialty pharmacy. Primary responsibilities include building strong relationships with the clinic partners and communicating with consumers to assist them with their medication plan, insurance and the full services of the Genoa pharmacy. A key function will be promoting Genoa services to obtain new consumers and increasing the number of consumers Genoa serves.
Ideal candidate MUST have Pharmacy Tech license for OR or willing to get one. Mental Health background is a plus with a strong understanding of prescriptions.
Daily communication with mentally ill patients, building relationships with clinic staff and consumers with an eagerness to problem solve any issues that arise.
Outgoing and friendly personality is required to provide special care to our consumers. Marketing pharmacy Rx services is a daily task.
Hours are M-F / 8-5 and includes benefits ! No evening or weekend work. 7 Paid holidays and 12 PTO days first year of employment.
Background check and drug test required prior to employment.
Some driving to Pendleton, OR occasionally, may be required. Mileage reimbursement paid in addition to hourly pay.
When you apply, please make sure that your resume is updated with your current job and also has your correct email and cell phone # so I can reach out to you.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with various Genoa partners including: consumers, case managers and clinic staff to educate and deliver on the services Genoa provides.
- Drive fun and exciting marketing events to promote Genoa’s services in partnership with the clinic.
- Enroll consumers in our services and coordinate the various steps in assisting the consumer in the proper filling and delivering of medication, including the partnership with the clinic staff and the Genoa Pharmacy to answer any medication questions.
- Educate consumers on the ability to fill all additional prescriptions through the Genoa Pharmacy.
- Ensure all consumers insurance information is up to date in the Pharmacy system and is properly charged for the medications delivered.
- Assist clinic staff and pharmacy with prior authorizations and Patient Assistance programs.
- Organize the collection of prescriptions to be fulfilled at the Genoa Pharmacy and coordinate the delivery of medication. Maintain a high level of accuracy on consumer insurance information.
- Partner with clinic staff and Genoa Pharmacy to obtain prior authorizations and Patient Assistance programs.
- Execute monthly prescription refill calls to include, compliance, monitoring medication refills and insurance.
- Review and monitor regular reporting cycles and interpreting that data to drive actions with clinic staff and consumers.
- Administrative tasks including weekly reporting on medication discrepancies, dose changes and discontinued medications for consumer.
- Prior healthcare experience preferred
- Driving is required, use of own vehicle, mileage reimbursed at $.545/mile
- Desire to help the underserved population in the mental and behavioral healthcare community
- Strong desire to assist consumers with their medication plan to create the right outcome with an emphasis on customer care.
- Thrives on innovation to create solutions.
- Strong history of relationship selling with a drive to deliver increased results.
- Ability to interpret data to drive action and deliver results.
- Proven ability to organize and stay on top of many activities at one time.