Contact Center Manager
Our dynamic Operations Center is currently searching for a Contact Center Manager responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the contact center, team of Supervisors and Customer Service Representatives, with an emphasis on client, candidate and employee satisfaction. The Manager is accountable for the service delivery, financial performance, and operational execution of contact center services for the Americas region. This Manager will be required to work at a detailed level to understand the business, influence change, and provide improvements that support the candidate experience and quality of service. The manager will be focused on resolving issues and challenges that impact the business of Prometric and driving continual efficiency and quality improvements developing high performing teams.
- Achieves customer support objectives; implementing productivity metrics, effectively managing service levels for phone and processing, expense management, improving quality and customer-service standards; communicate and identifying trends; determine system improvements; and implement change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; staffing levels, preparing annual budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Responsible for performance goals of all programs including KPIs, service levels, abandonment rate, call quality and accuracy as well as adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with the Senior Manager reviewing resource allocation, call volume forecasting, staffing and utilization planning while maximizing productivity.
- Manages activities of contact center teams and is responsible for the coordination of personnel, training, staffing, hiring, discipline and development of the contact center staff working with Training, QA, Work Force Management and other departments.
- Communicates with Client Services Managers, and Clients in designing or improving service programs for the department. Ensures follow-up of projects and provides direction on future contact center needs of the department to support programs.
- Develops supervisory management and coaching methodologies, and communication skills throughout the team not limited to coaching, monitoring, management, team building, team communications to CSR staff, negotiating, hiring, performance review and feedback skills.
- Responsible for management, development and training of supervisors and CSR staff on program information, customer service skills, systems training, management skills, monitoring, etc.
- Oversees the development and implementation of new policies, procedures and ensures that the floor staff is trained and operating per defined policies.
- Oversees Supervisor and CSR schedules and time off requests to ensure that call center oversight is achieved at all times that the center is operational
- Builds relationships with peers, management, staff, and customer service representatives in other departments to propose changes to hardware, software and processes that will improve system efficiency and customer service levels, and quality of service to candidates.
- Proven ability to function effectively in a collaborative, team environment including exercising initiative in offering assistance to colleagues, working collaboratively to share tasks and responsibilities and dealing effectively with conflict management, and change in a matrix/cross-functional organization.
- 5 or more years of management experience in a contact center environment including experience handling customer escalations, and managing supervisors.
- Knowledge and experience with Contact Center tools and technologies (ACD, IVR, CTI, EMC, WFM)
- Experience developing and delivering compelling presentations to the leadership team
- Experience developing and managing budgets, expert financial acumen in supporting various business units, cost centers, including labor and staffing expenses.
- Exceptional communication, organizational and decision making skills.
- Ability to lead change for the advancement of the business and staff
- Ability to establish standards and best practices - developing policies, procedures, and workflows.
- Ability to adjust to large changes in the workload and adapt to business needs, seasonality to the workload
- Possesses a positive and lively persona and understands the importance of a happy and healthy work environment, while implementing employee engagement activities
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required