Title Contact Center Sales Representative EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Description
JOIN OUR FUN-EMPLOYED FAMILY!
This is a GREAT opportunity to SHINE the spotlight on your SALES skills!!!
Become a CASTmember of the Nations Storyteller ®
Have fun selling Old Town Trolley Tour Tickets
and many Historic Tours of America's museums and attractions tickets online
You've seen the original orange-and-green trolleys all over the city and probably thought, 'What a fun company that must be'. Well, you're absolutely right! For more than a quarter of a century, Old Town Trolley Tours have been treating guests to a journey back in time while touring the most interesting and popular attractions in many cities throughout the United States.
Come join the ranks of the FUN-employed on the orange-and-green Old Town Trolleys.
We are now holding interviews for our PAID training program that will thoroughly prepare you to be a top sales representative!
Our ideal Online Ticket Sales Representatives have a passion for helping people and making their vacation experience a memorable one. A sincere love of history and the culture of our cities is required.
Effectively sell the appropriate tour package to the guest based on the knowledge of our products, pricing and the content of all ticket packages in order to meet your sales goals.
Full-Time, Part-Time and Seasonal positions may be available.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- No prior knowledge is required, paid training is provided
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette with the ability to speak in a clear voice
- Demonstrate accurate typing speed of 40 to 45 words per minute and basic computer skills
- Demonstrate customer service and sales skills
- Ability to learn and memorize details of the products being sold by the National Customer Care Center
- Ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances, instill trust in others besides upholding the values of the organization
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information, asking questions as appropriate and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers and the general public
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Six(6) months or more experience in a call center environment or customer service experience preferred
- Competitive wage plus commissions
- All FT Employees are eligible for paid vacation time as well as company sponsored health and wellness plans.
- All FT, PT and Seasonal employees are eligible for:
- Paid sick time
- 401K plan with company matching * * Eligibility requirements must apply
- Flexible schedules, including a combination of weekdays and weekends are available
- Fun, upbeat work environment with various award and recognition celebrations throughout the year
- Discounts in retail stores and free admission to all company attractions
Successful candidate must pass a drug test and a background search
This position is currently accepting applications.