- Mentor and develop team members to achieve excellent results
- Develops coaching plans that incorporate observations and key performance indicators
- Proactively engage team members to communicate and support adherence to policies, processes and procedures
- Partners closely with management team to make recommendations to optimize service levels
- Provides guidance and resources to assist team members in resolving routine and complex issues
- Collaborates effectively with various business lines to provide timely resolution
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
- 2+ years of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems
- 2+ years of experience interacting with people or customers
- 1+ year of financial services experience, call center experience, or a combination of both
- 1+ year of supervisory or coaching experience
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex customer issues
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to handle information professionally and confidentially
- Ability to motivate and provide performance feedback, in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Experience recognizing service opportunities and providing exceptional customer satisfaction
- Experience maintaining employee performance improvement using constructive coaching
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Adaptable and flexible coaching style which takes into account the needs and learning styles of a diverse team
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Experience leading a support function in a professional environment
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2202 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.