Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The Content Manager is responsible for the development and accuracy and quality of content used by proposal writers to respond to UnitedHealthcare Key Accounts, Public Sector and National Account requests for proposals (RFPs). The Content Manager will work with subject matter experts (SMEs) throughout the organization to obtain up-to-date information about company products and services and will maintain this information according to an established refresh schedule. In addition, the Content Manager will be heavily involved in non-standard RFP questions, which require input and outreach to Subject Matter Experts. The Content Manager will also contribute to projects that support team or department initiatives.
- Manage relationships with SMEs and other business partners to proactively ensure the quality and accuracy of the content
- Interface with subject matter experts (SMEs) at every level of the organization as part of the content review process
- Collaborate with and receive direction from the Content Development Team Lead by applying best practice editorial and content management processes using the proposal response database
- Collaborate with UnitedHealth Group service units and sister companies to assure database integrity as well as appropriate marketing language and overall messaging
- Support activities focused on increasing adoption, utilization, usability and user satisfaction for operational systems and content output. Identify and deliver training/education in support of these activities
- Support reporting and activities that track data, and measure productivity and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent writing, editing, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of health care industry experience
- Proposal development experience
- Qvidian Proposal Automation software experience
- Effective project management capabilities and ability to deliver results as part of a team and / or as an individual contributor
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage and deliver multiple tasks efficiently, effectively and on time
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.