Department:OH1PV_54645_000 Mcmg Pickerington
Expected Weekly Hours:0
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we’re committed to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our patients and communities. Our colleagues – people like you – share our passion for always going above and beyond to provide the highest standards of care.
Our providers are proud to go the extra mile. This dedication to doing what’s right – and working together to make it all happen for our patients – is what truly sets Mount Carmel apart. Our Clinical Support teams ensure that success every day, and Mount Carmel ensures they have the resources and opportunities to succeed.
Job Description Details:
This is a contingent opportunity. The practice is interested in finding an advance practice provider interested in working on Saturdays from 8 AM to Noon and as needed. This office is located in Pickerington, OH.
- Manages the care and treatment of patients as indicated in the professional scope of practice and within current standards and protocols.
- Develops a comprehensive plan of care with the patient/family consistent with established guidelines
- Practices within the guidelines of a Standard Care Arrangement with a collaborating physician.
- Initiates and leads performance improvement activities with a focus on achieving top quartile on clinical indicators.
- Education: Masters required in Science, Nursing or specialty field. Graduate of Advanced Practitioner Program.
- Current License as RN in Ohio. Certified as Advance Practice Nurse in designated specialty. Holds current license as a APRN from the Ohio Board of Nursing.
- BLS provider certification
- DEA license
- Strong clinical assessment and analytical skills
- Self-directed professional with strong organizational skills
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.