PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
We are building out a Talent Acquisition team to support a growing business and we need Talent Consultants to partner with the business and identify top talent.
The Corporate Talent Advisor will develop and implement innovative research and sourcing strategies to build strong pipelines of candidates for the Global Support Center job opportunities and participate in all aspects of recruiting and prospecting talent to ensure positions are filled with qualified candidates.
- Manage the recruitment life-cycle for Global and Regional Support Center roles from job requisition creation through job offer.
- Effectively source external talent for open job requisitions focusing on building a diverse slate of qualified candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine talent needs and recruiting strategy to build robust pipelines of future talent.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert to hiring managers and leadership with regards to creative recruiting tactics and methods, hiring and employment data and market trends.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years' experience as a key talent acquisition consultant within a corporate environment
- Ability to identify, analyze, develop strategic solutions for filling open positions
- Ability to effectively communicate, interact with and influence senior leadership
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Applicant Tracking Systems, and the Intranet, including utilizing social networking sites to source candidates
- Strong knowledge on pairing sourcing strategies to the leadership level of the candidate
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES:
- Manage corporate recruitment lifecycle from beginning to end with a primary focus on the recruitment of professional level positions for the Global Support Center
- Partners with hiring manager(s) to review position description, salary requirements, and interview cadence to gain a clear view on their hiring needs.
- Establish a sourcing network; including individuals, online advertisers, university alumni, professional organizations, local community
- Select, evaluate, and deliver quality candidates with the goal of earning a high level of credibility as an effective and responsive internal partner while advancing Inspire Brands cross all areas of the business
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
- Tactical decision-making authority