Bed Bath & Beyond, Inc has been traditionally a brick and mortar retailer that has expanded their digital footprint over the past decade. We are expanding our corporate offices and support departments in an continuing effort to ensure our future as the expert of the ‘Home’ and ‘Heart Related Event’s.
In support of our evolving businesses, we are growing our Talent Acquisition Department and adding a Contract Recruiter. The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, assessing, interviewing and influencing "Best of Class" talent for Corporate-based positions.
- Develop recruitment strategy for each open position in partnership with leadership and clearly define sourcing strategies and expectations
- Act as a liaison between candidates, Hiring Managers and Human Resource partners throughout the recruiting process
- Post detailed job descriptions on company and outside job sites
- Screen resumes, qualify potential candidates, interview candidates
- Schedule interviews and coordinate travel arrangements when necessary
- Manage entire interview process including relocation and thorough background checks
- Negotiate offers; initiate new hire paperwork
- Handle related recruitment projects, as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree Desired
- 3 to 5 (or more) years recruiting experience, preferably from a recruitment agency environment
- Proficiency with recruiting/contact management software and Internet search tools and techniques, including Social Media.
- Experience working in Retail or with Retail clients
- Experience recruiting Merchandising/Planning, Technology, Ecommerce, Finance/Accounting, or Logistics a plus
- Demonstrated ability to build sustaining customer relationships (internal and external) while handling high volume, full-cycle recruitment
- Customer service focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage and satisfy a fast-paced client base
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.