· Prepare food according to food handlers guidelines
· Ensure safe operation of the kitchen equipment and adhere to safety/security guidelines. Report concerns to chef/Supervisor immediately
· Strong knowledge of cooking procedures and kitchen equipment
· Flexible with job responsibilities and able to multi-task
· Must keep a clean, stocked and tidy work space
· Must label and date all food stored and rotate food as needed
· Other responsibilities as directed by the Chef and/or supervisor
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· Experience in a high-volume restaurant preferred.
· High School Diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
· Culinary education preferred
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Excellent verbal communication and problem solving skills
· Able to work in a fast-paced team setting
· Must be open to working flexible hours including weekends, evenings and some holidays
· Must be able to work 15-20 hour/week
· Able to stand on feet for long periods of time
· Able to lift 50 pounds
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER | PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA FCO AND FCIHO, PREMIUM WILL CONSIDER FOR EMPLOYMENT ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST RECORDS, CONVICTION RECORDS, AND THOSE WITH CRIMINAL HISTORIES