Want to have fun at work? Join our team at Jaggers. We don’t just say “fresh food” here at Jaggers, we live fresh every day.
Are you a team player who can handle multiple responsibilities at once? Jaggers is looking for a detail-oriented employee for our Cook position.
Responsibilities for the Cook position would include:
• Assembling food orders to completion
• Meeting and maintaining all food and plate specifications
• Meeting established cook time standards
• Understanding and following proper safety and sanitation practices.
• Demonstrating teamwork
• Showing a sense of urgency
• Understanding and following prep sheets
• Using and following Jaggers recipes
• Communicating ticket times
• Coordinating food items from other line positions
If you think you would be a great Cook, apply to join the Jaggers team today!
At Jaggers we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our team members are paid weekly. In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to team members that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• A choice of medical plans that are best in class
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation Time
• Short-Term Disability
• Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Insurance
• Annual holiday bonus
* Jaggers® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact the restaurant and ask for a manager.