We hold ourselves to an incredibly high standard – and measure our success by the smiles on our residents’ faces!
We are currently looking for incredible people that love to make others smile!
- High school diploma or equivalent and successfully complete training as required by State regulations
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit as required by State regulations
- Supervisory experience desirable
- Previous experience working with the elderly
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer