Department:OH1MH_62500_001 Social Services Mce
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Job Description Details:
Our administrative and clerical colleagues play a vital role. At Mount Carmel we believe that teamwork extends beyond the front-lines of patient care and extends to all of us. It’s the commitment and attention to detail that starts here that ensures we’re delivering exceptional experiences to our patients and their families.
Our Coordinator manages reports that are necessary to the department, maintains records, maintains filing and department organization, provides administrative support, notifies insurance companies of admission/discharges daily, communicates payer needs to the case management staff, assists the department manager with staffing and timekeeping, coordinates meetings, manages vendors and ensures compliance with the vendor policy and requirements.
- Obtain all system/payer access logins and passwords for new associates. Maintains organizational records and files to support to case management needs. Responsible for accurately documenting all case management meeting minutes and distributing them to the staff and maintaining them on
- Ordering all department supplies within budgetary allowance. Provides administrative support to the site Manager and the case management department. Provide back up for other department coordinators in the case management department.
- Responsible for compliance with Organizational Integrity through raising questions and promptly reporting actual or potential wrongdoing
- High School Graduate
- Minimum of five years of administrative/secretarial experience.
- Demonstrates skills in a variety of office automation programs including but not limited to: spreadsheets, word processing, PowerPoint, database administration, paging, outlook, faxing and scanning ability to compose and type grammatically correct letters, minutes, memoranda and other correspondence as requested
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
"Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, or physical ability".
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.