Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are seeking a Coordinator of Program Services to manage all local staff recruitment and hiring of support staff. This role ensures that interviewing and hiring procedures comply with state and federal laws regarding employment practices.
This position will be based in Edison, NJ and support Middlesex and Monmouth counties.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience (Human Resources/Recruiting).
- Knowledge and understanding of local regulatory agency operations.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Oversee the local staff recruitment and development efforts.
- Facilitate New Hire Orientation, processing paperwork, reference and background checks.
- Ensure new hires meet eligibility requirements and regulations.
- Oversee HRIS system workflows, including submissions and approvals of documents to ensure timeliness and accuracy.
- Maintain and audit all training documentation, ensuring compliance with state and company requirements. May conduct in-house training.
- May manage one or more administrative staff.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds.
- Work will take place in general office working conditions and in community and residential settings.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Jeannie.Joseph@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer