PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Buffalo Wild Wings is not just a restaurant, it's an experience. Our social voice should replicate the feeling of that experience by building anticipation, conveying camaraderie, and sharing in the euphoria of an unforgettable moment in time. We are seeking a passionate social media enthusiast who is naturally immersed in digital trends and loves talking about wings, beer and sports. This person will be on the front lines of the Buffalo Wild Wings social accounts, posting organic content and responding to users.
- Carry out the voice of Buffalo Wild Wings through copy and media on the brand's social channels in a creative and articulate way.
- Respond to social comments & posts from customers and those talking about Buffalo Wild Wings. When necessary, follow correct internal customer service protocol.
- Stay current with digital updates, pop culture trends, and sports & beer news. This person should speak the language of the Internet and instinctively translate that to social media on behalf of the brand.
- Concept new content ideas in alignment with Buffalo Wild Wings social strategy
- Collaborate with teammates and other departments for upcoming projects and organizational needs.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES:
- 2+ years on the front lines of social media on behalf of a brand, agency or organization
- Understand the basic functions of each social channel, how to use them and how they differ from one another
- Proficient writing and grammar skills
- Customer Service skills
- Must be flexible, as shifts will often occur on nights, weekends and holidays
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, OR ABILITIES:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Video Editing skills
- Ability to speak Spanish
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY: NA
DIRECT REPORTS: NA