At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Enterprise Core Services Group
Enterprise Core Services (ECS) was recently formed to be one of the foundational horizontal organizations within Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) / Enterprise Chief Information Office (ECIO) in addition to Enterprise Platform Services and Enterprise Architecture. The primary mission for core services is the delivery of technology solutions with sustainable compliance, efficiency and innovation across the bank. As ECS moves forward the big opportunity is to create common solutions and services that are measurable and that the entire Wells Fargo enterprise can take advantage of to simplify, modernize and transform
Cornerstone Application Production Support Team
The Cornerstone Application Production Support (CAPS) team provides Level 2 production support for Cornerstone application which is used for customer due diligence, AML, and KYC for all lines of businesses across global locations satisfying multiple regulatory jurisdictions. This team provides key IT Service Management services including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Vulnerability Management, and Release & Deployment Management for production environments.
Level 2 support comprised of application support personnel responsible for making sure that application is available during business hours or as agreed by the stakeholders. Support is provided by follow the sun model and is escalation point for engagement by technology, business, and operations for all application issues.
This application support specialist position is responsible for leading support functions and driving the execution and maturity of multiple application support services including incident triage, root cause analysis, change evaluation-execution-validation, release & deployment management, and risk & vulnerability management. Works closely with development and infrastructure partners like middleware, database, network, etc.
Delivery of quality support services, developing strong partnerships, balancing multiple priorities, providing strong leadership in a changing environment, and driving improvements to completion in an efficient manner are all characteristics of a successful candidate in this role.
- Deliver day-to-day application production support services for Cornerstone (CDD/KYC/AML)
- Drive triage activities for medium to high severity incidents
- Troubleshoot complex production issues leverage partner teams and Subject Matter Experts
- Deliver root cause analysis as part of problem management
- Review and approve all changes to production environment resulting from incident and problem management.
- Supports vulnerability management work including patching, safety & soundness activities, and risk reduction initiatives.
- Ensure operational risks to the services are actively managed through the risk systems, processes, and initiatives.
- Support delivery of required compliance work.
- Manages service onboarding for new modules and functionality ensuring adherence with permit to operate process.
- Drive continuous improvement work across Technology & Infrastructure teams to drive improvements to stability, client delight and operational excellence.
- Support service reporting to measure, report and improve service on a monthly basis.
- Identifies and implements service delivery improvements through automation.
- Escalation/Point of contact for high severity issues.
- Performs service maturity assessments focusing on reduced cost of services and improved service quality.
- Builds strong partnerships across technology, business, and operational teams.
- Active coaching of junior team members.
- Provides general oversight and direction of virtual teams.
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Financial services industry experience
- Ability to identify root-cause issues/improvement opportunities, and design approaches/programs/products to improve overall quality assurance
- Splunk experience
- 3+ years of experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Python, Perl, or KornShell (KSH)
- SQL experience
- Autosys experience
- OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) experience
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Production support experience in a financial services company
- Knowledge and understanding of Informatica
- Knowledge and understanding of Oracle
- TIBCO experience
- Ability to lead projects/initiatives with high risk and complexity
- Leadership skills including the ability to influence effectively in a matrix environment
- Strong relationship management skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- D3.js experience
- Experience identifying inefficiencies, finding opportunities to streamline business processes, and implementing change
- Experience developing improvement processes and implementation strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: build/deploy processes, and release management
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Anti Money Laundering (AML), and Know Your Customer (KYC) prior experience
- Experience with IT Service Management, ITIL, and service transformations
- Experience with ITSM tools (Remedy, ServiceNow, Maximo, etc)
- Experience supporting IBM BPM, Process Designer, Integration Designer (IID), Informatica, ETL, Tibco, and Oracle Databases.
- Significant experience with using and applying monitoring solutions such as Tivoli, Netcool, ITRS, AppDynamics, DynaTrace, etc
- 5 + years of experience developing or supporting IT Service Management solutions
- 6+ years of application production support experience
- Experience with Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Exercises
- Experience with change control management
- Experience supporting complex Java based solutions
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St - Winston Salem, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.