At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Enterprise Core Services Group
Enterprise Core Services (ECS) was recently formed to be one of the foundational horizontal organizations within Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) / Enterprise Chief Information Office (ECIO) in addition to Enterprise Platform Services and Enterprise Architecture. The primary mission for core services is the delivery of technology solutions with sustainable compliance, efficiency and innovation across the bank. As ECS moves forward the big opportunity is to create common solutions and services that are measurable and that the entire Wells Fargo enterprise can take advantage of to simplify, modernize and transform
Cornerstone Application Production Support Team
The Cornerstone Application Production Support (CAPS) team provides Level 2 production support for Cornerstone application which is used for customer due diligence, AML (Anti Money Laundering), and KYC (Know your Customer) for all lines of businesses across global locations satisfying multiple regulatory jurisdictions. This team provides key IT Service Management services including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Vulnerability Management, and Release & Deployment Management for production environments.
Level 2 support comprised of application support personnel responsible to ensure full availability during business hours or as agreed by the stakeholders. This includes responding to customer requests to ensure all customer requests are satisfied in a timely fashion and if necessary, utilize work around technical solutions. Support is provided by follow the sun model and is escalation point for engagement by technology, business, and operations for all application issues.
This mid level application support specialist position is responsible for performing support functions and execution of multiple application support services including service requests, incident triage, change deployment and when possible root cause analysis. Expected to work closely with more senior SME’s and development to grow knowledge of the application in support of our core business needs.
Successful characteristics for this role would be: Delivery of quality support services, developing strong partnerships, balancing multiple priorities, understanding and supporting a changing environment, and driving improvements to completion in an efficient manner.
- Deliver day-to-day application production support services for Cornerstone (CDD/KYC/AML)
- Participate in triage activities for Low to medium severity incidents
- Complete critical requests on demand to support our clients and application.
- Troubleshoot complex production issues leveraging partner teams and learn from Subject Matter Experts
- Participate and support efforts to find root cause as part of problem management
- Participate in continuous improvement work across Technology & Infrastructure teams to improvement stability, client delight and operational excellence.
- Identify and aid with implementation of service delivery improvements through automation.
- Build strong partnerships across technology, business, and operational teams.
- Able to be successful in with virtual teams.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Production support experience in a financial services company
- 4+ years of IBM BPM experience
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- 5+ years of application production support experience
- Ability to identify root-cause issues/improvement opportunities, and design approaches/programs/products to improve overall quality assurance
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Knowledge and understanding of Informatica
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Experience identifying inefficiencies, finding opportunities to streamline business processes, and implementing change
- 1 + years of experience with Wells Fargo s Remedy ITSM technology platform
- 2+ years of Java experience
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- TIBCO experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Anti Money Laundering (AML), and Know Your Customer (KYC) prior experience
- Experience with using and applying monitoring solutions such as Tivoli, Splunk, Netcool, ITRS, AppDynamics, DynaTrace, etc
- Experience with Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Exercises, change control management
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.