Safelite® Group is looking for a corporate events Intern to support our associate experience programs. We are seeking someone with a service mindset, can-do attitude and caring heart who enjoys a fast paced environment. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience in planning employee-engagement and philanthropic events.
- Assist with planning events, including scheduling meetings, researching options, sending out invitations; coordinating logistics, ordering promotional products, assembling meeting materials, reviewing/selecting food menus, confirming logistics, taking meeting notes
- Assist with on-site event logistics: set-up - coordinating event components like activities, music, food, photography; hosting attendees - by greeting, answering questions, and directing; event tear down/clean up
- Assist with post event activities, including surveys, post event reviews, processing invoices, documenting for future planning
- Other duties as assigned
- A current student or recent graduate of a college working on a hospitality management, event management & design, marketing/communication degree or other business-related program.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications, email programs, and Internet Explorer. Experience with Cvent, Wrike and Smartsheet preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Passion for the event industry
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Team Player
Safelite® Group is committed to offering college students at all levels the opportunity to gain valuable on-the-job experience while discovering the exciting work we do as the nation's leading provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services.