Northwest Center Services is always looking for an upbeat, friendly and motivated person to join our Corporate Reception team in South Lake Union. We work towards a single goal: to ensure a world-class experience for our customers. Our diverse team is focused on continuously offering cheerful and friendly service to all corporate level employees and their visitors. If you are like us, and you're truly obsessed with providing the best possible customer service, you'll find this is a great place to build your career.
* Thank you for your interest in a career at Northwest Center Services. We are eager to learn more about you! To be considered for this position, you must submit a resume with your application. *
Location: Seattle, WA (South Lake Union)
Schedule: Monday through Friday 9:30AM - 6:00PM
Wage: $15.45 per hr w/increase to $18.50 after the probationary period!
You'll love it here if you:
- want to learn, grow, and develop your professional skills
- love interacting with people (and dogs)
- want the opportunity to build your career
- work in a fun, fast paced environment
- Customer service, call center, or administrative support experience
- 1-year experience with MS Office Software
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interrelate with management, desk mates, and employees
- Able to work with a high degree of integrity and operate independently
- Able to multi-task and work in a busy and hectic environment
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing 5-star customer service to visitors, employees, and contractors in person, on the phone, and in all electronic communications.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and routing callers to the person who can best assist them.
- Ensuring all visitors complete, sign, and understand their responsibility for adhering to the corporation's Nondisclosure Agreement (NDA) before arranging for the guests to move about the campus.
- Maintaining professionalism and composure when interacting with all callers.
- Strategically determine what additional support is needed when handling sensitive inquiries in person or on the phone.
We provide excellent benefits for our staff which include Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement plan (including match), paid time off, Orca cards, Value Village Discount and much more!
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion - we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.