Default: Practice : Practice Plano Corporate Office Overview
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for driving all aspects of the Talent Acquisition process, which includes partnering with senior leadership for Home Office positions. The position will be responsible for talent acquisition for full-time, part-time and temporary positions at the corporate office. The Recruiter ensures that the company finds top talent as well as maintaining successful working relations with team members.Responsibilities
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand the position requirements and build out strategic sourcing plans
- Source candidates through a variety of search resources, including but not limited to social media, job boards, internal ATS, internet searches, internal and external referrals, etc.
- Works to fill all needs internally without relying on external placement support
- Source, Recruit, and Pre-screen candidates for a variety of skill sets and multiple positions to include contract, contract to perm and permanent placement opportunities.
- Assess candidates to determine whether their capabilities match job requirements.
- Determine job offer details, prepare and extend new-hire offers.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration.
- Accurately document and track candidates in the applicant tracking system.
- Develop and provide weekly and monthly recruiting reports to VP of Talent Acquisition.
- Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, peers and candidates.
- Actively participates and contributes to process improvement strategies and projects within the Talent Acquisition Team as well as the Human Resources Team
- Team-oriented with proven customer service skills and a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Technologically savvy with excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, and ATS exp. preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision
- Flexible, able to change direction quickly
- Solid sense of accountability, work ethic and acute personal judgment
- Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization
- Professional and adaptable demeanor; enjoy the personal interaction with potential candidates and team members
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years recruiting experience, preferably for a dental or medical environment
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and ATS – iCIMS is a plus
- Travel as needed for training and to perform job functions, up to 20%
- Sitting and/or standing for long periods of time
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The company’s management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.