Job ID 38738
Position Location US-GA-Atlanta
Alternate Position Location Atlanta/GA
Facility Name Consulate Health Care - Atlanta
Job Category Graphic Design
Position Status FT (Full Time)
Purpose of Your Job Position
As a Consulate Health Care Creative Services Designer, you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our residents, families, co-workers, visitors and all others; as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate’s five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect, and Passion.You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results. The primary purpose of the position is the design and production of a broad spectrum of marketing materials such as print collaterals, including brochures, flyers, business cards, invites, posters, direct mail, educational booklets, etc.
As Creative Services Designer, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. No direct supervisory functions. This job
description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by the supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description at anytime. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you
or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and conceptualize print & online design projects and present rough drafts to supervisor
- Design both digital and print collateral in a timely manner as assigned by supervisor.
- Take direction to create a variety of specialty collateral materials including brochures, flyers, posters, direct mail, announcements, greeting cards, newsletters, and other items.
- Proof reading content as needed.
- Assist print department with all digital print runs – work with digital printers, cutters, folders, creasers, large format printers, etc.
- Pre-flight all files for print, color correct and image adjust.
- Work in tandem with Creative Designers in a team environment.
- Work within a team setting to create the highest quality creative collaterals.
- Maximize production values and meet time deadlines while minimizing mistakes.
- Send approved proofs of designs to clients and work with customers to make changes to designs and/or obtain final approval.
- Embrace Consulate’s five core values of compassion, honesty, integrity, respect, and passion, and incorporate them into the daily job function.
- Demonstrate a passion for design and creativity.
- Demonstrate respect and compassion in every interaction, through outstanding customer service with the client.
- Conduct oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every interaction.
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Works in office areas, training rooms, etc., as necessary.
- Moves frequently during working hours.
- Works in well-lighted, ventilated areas and around large printing equipment.
- Subject to numerous interruptions for any urgent projects.
- Subject to work on a tight deadline in keeping up with work demands.
- Deals with public and personnel under varying conditions.
- Must have a B.S. in Graphic Design or equivalent work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess skills in print and video/animation
- Must possess creativity, integrity, and initiative.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures, etc., that are necessary to meet a certain deadline of a project.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Advanced skills working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and MS Office.
- Advanced skills in digital video and animation using Adobe After Affects, Flash and other video animation software.
- Knowledge in HTML, Dreamweaver, and Action Script preferred.
- Experience with color management and photo retouching.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadline-driven projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer service.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language and possess good communication skills.
- Must be flexible in the performance of duties as priorities change.
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and team concept.
- Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing training practices.
- Must possess the ability to plan and develop new programs.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm as well as a willingness to handle difficult residents and staff.
- Must possess the ability to work independently.
- Must possess exceptional team building and people skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize and time-manage effectively for self and others.
- Must possess the ability to deal with a wide range of personality types, ages, and diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Must possess the ability to articulate and comprehend the English language.
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients